This new integrated software program contains a built-in browser which allows you to scan all websites both online and offline (on your own hard drive). The program can change html-links to relative names, allowing you to move the information easily to CD-ROM or another hard drive.
Major options include superb filtering ability, which enables you to pick documents by type and names, pre-set downloading depth for websites, etc. This means you can choose to download only the first few pages of any given site, while weeding out or skipping over the stuff you don't need. Offline Downloader offers numerous settings and options to facilitate this task. You can also limit your search by domain types (such as com, net, uk, etc.) by using sophisticated filtering options based on a list of key words and other auxiliary options. What features make Offline Downloader a top-of-the line browsing tool?
- Ability to download a large number of websites to your PC, which means you don't have to click your mouse a hundred times when you want to save files in the right directory;
- Downloaded web links can be renamed to relative local files, allowing you to move the information easily to CD-ROM or another hard drive.
- Convenience in browsing websites with a heavy content of advertisement banners, captions or graphics;
- Easy in viewing sites with photo albums or galleries. Even high-speed connections take a long time to download graphics. This task is infinitely easier when performed offline.
- Various types of graphic files are readable, such as jpg and gif files.
- You can browse and view websites online simultaneously;
- You can make an exact copy of any website on your hard drive;
- Option to browse websites offline;
- You can study broken links;
- You can transfer your website to the server of another provider;
- The program contains a built-in browser which allows you to scan all websites both online and offline