Multiple HTML File Maker 2.0
Multiple HTML File Maker
will help you present information to a large number of users as static pages and without large expenditures in upgrading the technology, and likewise can possibly help optimize your site for more optimal indexing by search engines.
You need to prepare a data file before commencing work with the program. You can create it using, for example, MS Excel. Open your table and save it as "CSV – Windows".
- Next, select this data file in your program.
- Then select a template with an HTML page.
- Create the rules for inserting values from the data table into your template.
- To do this, click on "Add" and choose a field to be inserted.
- For example, you have a column with the name of a company and its website address.
- Insert a designation for the name of the company and its website address.
- For example, %Name%, %Website%.
- Open the code for your HTML template and insert, where needed in the document, the variables %Name% and %Website%.
In formulating the content, the program will automatically insert the values from the data file into your template and provide each file a new name. You can have parameters to create the filenames and subdirectories in which the files are stored. After creating these, the program will also automatically create a file with a header and links to the created files.
The program does not require special training, experience, or knowledge. A little familiarity with HTML page structure and creation of text files with data will suffice. It takes only seconds for you to create thousands of files.
Together, Multiple File Search and Replace
and Multiple HTML File Maker
are indispensable tools in the hands of the best webmasters and SEO optimizers. Download Order